A continental breakfast with coffee, juice, and tea is included in the fee. Feel free to bring your own coffee mug or travel container. Participants are encouraged to join in a “coffee talk” after and share stories of wildlife encounters and anything nature related.
- January 6- Surviving the Chill
- February 3- Winter Tree ID
- March 3- Papermaking*
- April 7- Water Testing
- May 5- Sand Prairies
- June 2- Edible and Medicinal Plants
- July 7- Mussels
- August 4- Pinning Insects*
- September 1- Natural Dyes*
- October 6- Native American Hunters
- November 3- Small Mammals
- December 1- Skull Study
Get a 50% discount by becoming a Nahant Marsh Member!
*These programs will last approx. 90 minutes and have an additional $5 material fee.
|8:00 am - 9:00 am|
4220 Wapello Ave.
Davenport IA 52802